AUSTIN, TX—GPSTracking.com, a startup based in Edmond, OK, hired Bonehook to help create a new company and a new brand to service the small to mid-size fleet management market.
Bonehook worked closely with the clients to build the new brand from the ground up, from the invention of the new brand identity to the e-commerce website to the 2021 go-to-market plan.
GPSTracking.com courts the mom-and-pop decision-makers who run HVAC and plumbing companies, glass replacement, pest control, lawn care, and other service businesses looking for greater safety, performance, and accountability. The market for these devices is highly competitive, and there are several dozen players.
GPSTracking.com’s point of difference is based on a mix of product and price. By slimming down the tech to its essential ingredients for small to mid-size business owners and operators, the choice for buyers of this technology is now simpler than ever.
The new company is launching with two plug-and-play products, which we named ‘Ace’ and ‘Max’. Ace and Max are brothers in efficiency and accountability.
For service fleets with five to 20 vans or trucks on the road each day, GPSTracking.com is the simple, easy, and affordable answer to better decisions, more informed customers, and greater profitability.
- Graphic Design, Art Direction, and Creative Direction: Cathy Solarana
- Account Service, Strategy, Copywriting, and Creative Direction: David Burn
- Illustration, Animation and Video Direction: Jason Walton
- Copywriting and Public Relations: Chris Boyles
- Voice Over: Casey Freund
- Graphic Design: Yuhang Wang
- Photography for Team GPS Tracking: Jack Goras