Calls to action at the end of each blog post. Now, that’s the ticket. The path to marketing communications glory. I keep reading about it, so it must be true.
In fact, just yesterday in Social Media Today another expert I’ve not yet heard of shared this pearl:
Add a call-to-action button to the bottom of your blog post, complete with a link to the landing page for your offer. Informational offers, such as ebooks, whitepapers and webinars, function well, since prospects reading your blog are likely to be interested in receiving more free information from you. Making strategic choices about CTAs, offers and landing pages can greatly improve lead generation and conversion.
The writer then fails to add a call to action to the end of her post. Coffee is for closers.
I refuse to make the same mistake, so I will end this post with not one, but five, excellent calls to action, that will help me optimize this evergreen content and convert lukewarm contacts into piping hot leads.
Five Superior Calls To Action (For Prospective Bonehook Clients and Partners)
5) Please tell me how your product or service offering is unique. Or how your particular skills will positively impact our ability to build compelling modern brands.
4) Call me at 503-970-3862 when you want to play disc golf (I have an extra set of discs–driver, fairway and putter).
3) You buy the coffee, I’ll buy the beer.
2) Forget about the advertising of old and open your mind to the vastness of brand experience.
1) Commit to a budget, expedited workflow process and to taking well calculated risks.
There. That’s better.
By the way, did you see what I did there? I went from totally sarcastic to totally helpful and back again, all on the turn of a dime. That’s what you get when you let a copywriter loose in the blog house.
Posted in: News