One of her points is businesses often fail to highlight the problems they solve for customers in their profile. Of course, this problem is much larger than LinkedIn. But I digress.
I looked up Field’s profile to see if she practices what she preaches. She does:
Versatile, award-winning journalist, writer and editor, resourceful reporter able to make complex information lively, easy to understand and accessible.
How about you? Do you practice what she preaches? If no, you can employ Bonehook to help perfect your messaging—that’s one of the benefits we bring to our clients.
The Benefits of Working With Bonehook
- By developing and implementing a rigorous content strategy, we help your firm stay current on the web. (Don’t try this at home.)
- By constructing a workable social media marketing strategy, we help your firm make and keep “friends,” also known as customers.
- By performing a creative audit and leading the way to better looking/sounding/feeling solutions for your brand, we help you put your best foot forward.
- By keeping our overhead low and focusing your investment on the best talent available for the job, we help you achieve great things for less money.
- By keeping it real at all times and sharing our passion for this business, we help you enjoy the brand building process as much as we do.
With the maddening pace of progress today, it’s easy to get lost in the features. Facebook is doing this, Twitter is doing that. Online video is soaring, while display advertising is flat. And so on.
Here’s another benefit…when we take on your account, we will stay focused on what matters most—moving the needle in obvious (and measurable) ways. We’re old-fashioned like that. Thankfully, it’s beneficial to our future growth.[UPDATE] Upon completing this post, I headed over to LinkedIn to create a company profile for Bonehook. If you’d like to do the same, here’s a blog post on the (very simple) process.